This super simple, easy recipe makes for a delicious pumpkin pie, or adds a bit of festive flavour to any other baked goods! It only takes 5 minutes to make, and is a delicious way to add a little spice to any recipe, whether it be a smoothie, cake, latte, or anything else.
Simple Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pumpkin Pie Spice is a delicious and delightful way to brighten up your autumn.
- 6 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Allspice
- Step 1 Mix all ingredients together in a small jar or sealable container until evenly combined.
- Step 2 Seal, and store like any other spice until needed.
- Step 3 Try adding some to your drinks or baked goods this fall!