These Maple Candied Pecans are a deliciously addicting treat to enjoy any time of year! They’re incredible on oatmeal, ice cream, and other desserts, or just plain by the handful. In just 21 minutes (or less) you can have these delectable goodies to stuff your face with too. Not only are these a quick and easy treat to make, they’ve got just the right combination of chewy, crunchy, and melt in your mouth goodness.
Honestly, these candied pecans reminded me of eating Turtles, but without the chocolate coating. AKA they are super addictive and you won’t be able to stop eating them; this batch did not last more than a day in my house, trust me. They’re really freaking good. If anyone needs me over the next few days, I’ll be busy stuffing my face with these pecans!
Preheat oven to 375° F, and line a baking tray with parchment, and melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and allow to simmer for about 3 minutes.
Add in your pecans, and stir to make sure they are evenly coated. Allow to cook for another 3 minutes or so, stirring often.
Pour pecans onto your baking sheet, and bake for 6-10 minutes, checking every so often, as they can burn very easily. Once finished, allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.
Maple Candied Pecans
Just the right combination of chewy, crunchy, and melt in your mouth goodness.
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups pecans
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375° F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2 In a medium saucepan, begin melting the vegan margarine over medium heat. Add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Step 3 Add the pecans, and stir to make sure they’re evenly coated. Stir often and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Step 4 Pour pecans onto your parchment lined baking tray, and spread them out evenly. Bake for 6-10 minutes, but check regularly to make sure they aren’t burning.
- Step 5 When finished, allow to cool for about 30 minutes, and enjoy!